Check out the Sale Schedule
Become a Consignor or a Volunteer to shop early at our Pre-sale Bash!
COVID-19 POLICY (if needed to be implemented)
We have new policies regarding our sale practices during the COVID-19 pandemic. Shoppers, consignors and team members MUST adhere to the following:
- Participants will correctly (over mouth and nose) wear a mask at all times while on the premises of the consignment sale.
- Berea Kids may cancel the March 2022 sale in the event that the public health emergency worsens or a natural disaster occurs. I understand every effort will be made to reschedule the sale.
- I agree that I will not participate in the sale if I have been exposed to Covid-19 or have any symptoms related to the virus or have not quarantined for 2 weeks after returning from a high-risk area.
- Bring a Laundry Basket, with a belt or rope tied through the loops, to drag around behind you – this serves as your shopping cart
- Stop by the sale on the 50% off day on Saturday – all items EXCEPT those marked “Discount NO” will be sold for 50% off.
- Wear comfortable shoes – there is lots to see!
- If you bring your children, please keep them with you at all times and do not allow them to play with the consigned items.
- Children, strollers, and wagons you would use for a child are not allowed during shopping days.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO RETURNS ACCEPTED! Therefore, if you are concerned about an item or want to see if all the items are in a bag/pages in a book/if that baby monitor works, ask a volunteer to assist you in opening the item/bag, checking the item, then resealing it. Please do not open bags on your own.
- We accepts cash, Mastercard, and Visa. We will accept checks that accompany multiple forms of ID. There will be a $50 fee on any returned check.