We have new policies regarding our sale practices during the COVID-19 pandemic. Shoppers, consignors and team members MUST adhere to the following:
- Participants will correctly (over mouth and nose) wear a mask at all times while on the premises of the consignment sale.
- Berea Kids may cancel the August 2020 sale in the event that the public health emergency worsens or a natural disaster occurs. I understand every effort will be made to reschedule the sale.
- I agree that I will not participate in the sale if I have been exposed to Covid-19 or have any symptoms related to the virus or have not quarantined for 2 weeks after returning from a high-risk area.
… a few tips
– Bring a Bag or Tote
You will need to a way to carry your purchases to the car. Please consider reusable bags or totes as laundry baskets and rolling totes take up a great deal of room.
– Come Early
There are lines to get into the sale. Take this time to meet someone new! You cannot hold a spot in line, you MUST be present.
– Have a List with Measurements
Know the sizes you need before you arrive. You will always find lots of items to buy, but make sure you remember the items they need too! Mark on the measuring tape their measurements and tracings of your kids foot!!
– Shop Without Distraction
Shopping is not easy for kids. The event can be crowded and sometimes there are lines for checking out. Try and schedule a sitter or a play date so you can relax and focus on deals!
– Plan Ahead
We do not accept checks and credit card transactions must be $20 or greater. Cash only for transactions under $20.
– We Check Bags at the Entrance & Exit
Please do not be offended if we ask to check your bag, we take security seriously.
– Discount YES/NO
Discount “yes” means the item will be discounted on the last day at 50% OFF.
– Hold Area!
We do have a place to hold big items. You will receive a claim ticket that expires after one hour. If you have not returned after one hour, we will return your items to the floor. We are unable to hold small items or clothing.
– Tagging Your Baby Carrier
As you enter, your baby carrier will be marked to show that it belongs to you. Due to space issues, we cannot allow strollers during public shopping. If you have a special needs child, just let us know. We have wonderful Team Members who are ready to help!
– Check and Recheck
We do our best to screen items before the sale begins. If you do find something we missed, please bring it to a Team Member. All sales are final.
– Checking Out
We do our very best to keep lines from getting too long but we ask for your patience as we do our best to move the line along.
– Need Help? Please Ask!
If you find you need to make more than 1 trip to your vehicle, we can help. Our Team Members will be glad to assist you.
– Want To Shop Early?
Team Members and consignors shop before everyone!
You do not need to consign to serve as a Team Member! Sign up today!