To run a consignment sale, it takes a lot of people working together. We are so thankful for our wonderful volunteers! We value every single minute that a volunteer can dedicate to help!
Everyone is welcome to volunteer! You do not have to be a consignor to earn the great benefits volunteers receive!
Volunteers shop EARLY during our Presale. PLUS, Consignors who volunteer earn a higher return on their consigned items!
All consignors receive 60% of their sales but consignors who volunteer earn 80%.
Have questions? Email our Volunteer Coordinator and get the details!
And There’s More!
Volunteers also get to shop early during our 50% off sale on Saturday! Yay!
Special Volunteer Opportunities –
Some shifts are SPECIFIC DATES and TIMES but are well worth it! Other times are more flexible. We do ask for a 4 hour shift.
Have questions about volunteering? Just e-mail the volunteer coordinator.
Want To Create Your Own Volunteer Shift?
Life is busy! Choose your own dates and times to volunteer with us……we love that too! Just e-mail the volunteer coordinator to schedule.
What will you do as a volunteer? Some of the duties we need include:
- Sale set-up (this is a great man on-demand shift!)
- Inspection Runner (placing items on the sale floor)
- Assisting Shoppers with large items
- Organize clothing and toys
- Straighten merchandise
- Assist shoppers and help with the check out
- Sorting clothes at the end of sale
- Sale breakdown (this is a great man on-demand shift)
- Other duties as assigned
Can’t volunteer during the sale?
No worries, we can still use your help before the sale and we will allow volunteer substitutes!
We realize that some parents cannot volunteer due to a variety of reasons and we want to make our special presale available to those parents. If you cannot volunteer for a traditional shift, these opportunities may work better for you! We will also allow someone to volunteer for you and give you the volunteer credit. For example, mom works long hours but grandmamma can spare a few hours and volunteer for mom. We would credit mom’s account for grandmama’s work!
- Because we count on you if you sign up, we are setting some strict rules … Volunteers who fail to work their scheduled volunteer time will be removed from our volunteering list, forfeit the additional 15% profit for volunteering, and will not be able to volunteer in future sales.
- If you sign up and cannot work your shift you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance of your shift – this gives us time to fill your slot. If you give timely notice, you will not be removed from the list.
- We understand that emergency situations occur and we will look at those on a case by case basis.
- You MUST sign in and out of each shift in order for us to track your hours and give you your earned extra %. This is very important!
- All Volunteers must be on time and fulfill their entire shift in order to qualify for presale attendance and extra percentages.
- You can have help with your shifts. Moms, husbands and friends can work a shift for you. However, only ONE person earns the extra percentage and early shopping privileges.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old and be able to work independently.
- Volunteers should arrive 10 minutes early for each shift to get settled in and receive their assignment.
- For safety reasons, children aren’t allowed to accompany you during shifts. PLEASE don’t bring children to your work shifts.
Are you ready to volunteer?
Sign up Today!