To run a consignment sale, it takes a lot of people working together. We are so thankful for our wonderful team members! We value every single minute that a team member can dedicate to help!
Everyone is welcome to be a team member! You do not have to be a consignor to earn the great benefits team members receive!
Why become team member?
Team members shop EARLY during our Pre-sale. PLUS, Consignors who are team members earn a higher return on their consigned items!
All consignors receive 60% of their sales but consignors who volunteer earn 80%.
Have questions? Email our Team Member Coordinator and get the details!
And There’s More!
Team members also get to shop early during our 50% off sale on Saturday! Yay!
Special Team Member Opportunities –
Some shifts are SPECIFIC DATES and TIMES but are well worth it! Other times are more flexible. We do ask for a 4 hour shift.
Have questions about becoming a team member? Just e-mail the Team Member Coordinator.
Want To Create Your Own Team Member Shift?
Life is busy! Choose your own dates and times to be with us……we love that too! Just e-mail the Team Member coordinator to schedule.
What will you do as a team member? Some of the duties we need include:
- Sale set-up (this is a great man on-demand shift!)
- Inspection Runner (placing items on the sale floor)
- Assisting Shoppers with large items
- Organize clothing and toys
- Straighten merchandise
- Assist shoppers and help with the check out
- Sorting clothes at the end of sale
- Sale breakdown (this is a great man on-demand shift)
- Other duties as assigned
Can’t be with us during the sale?
No worries, we can still use your help before the sale and we will allow team member substitutes!
We realize that some parents cannot be team members due to a variety of reasons and we want to make our special pre-sale available to those parents. If you cannot volunteer for a traditional shift, these opportunities may work better for you! We will also allow someone to volunteer for you and give you the volunteer credit. For example, mom works long hours but grandmamma can spare a few hours and volunteer for mom. We would credit mom’s account for grandmama’s work!
Team member RULES:
- Because we count on you if you sign up, we are setting some strict rules … team members who fail to work their scheduled volunteer time will be removed from our volunteering list, forfeit the additional 15% profit for volunteering, and will not be able to be a team member in future sales.
- If you sign up and cannot work your shift you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance of your shift – this gives us time to fill your slot. If you give timely notice, you will not be removed from the list.
- We understand that emergency situations occur and we will look at those on a case by case basis.
- You MUST sign in and out of each shift in order for us to track your hours and give you your earned extra %. This is very important!
- All team members must be on time and fulfill their entire shift in order to qualify for pre-sale attendance and extra percentages.
- You can have help with your shifts. Moms, husbands and friends can work a shift for you. However, only ONE person earns the extra percentage and early shopping privileges.
- Team members must be at least 16 years old and be able to work independently.
- Team members should arrive 10 minutes early for each shift to get settled in and receive their assignment.
- For safety reasons, children aren’t allowed to accompany you during shifts. PLEASE don’t bring children to your work shifts.
Are you ready to become a team member?
Sign up today!