SHOP EARLY, SHOP THE BEST EARN UP TO 80%
One reason that Berea Kids is so successful is due to the great VOLUNTEERS that work together to benefit sellers and shoppers in organizing the events. If you find that you can and would like to be a bigger part of our team, you pick when, what and how you would like to join us! For just 4 hours of work, consignors will earn 80% instead of 60%.
Some of the ways to join:
- Setting Up & Taking down the Sale- husbands are welcome!
- Inspecting Items at Drop Off- See what’s coming in!
- Greeting shoppers and helping on sales floor – Smile required!
- Cashier- Watch your items being sold!
- Organizing Before, During & After the Sale – Type A’s apply!
- MEDIA CONTACT!! If you can get us a contact for coverage in newspapers, radio or TV, you get 2 passes for the earliest presale time. Contact email@example.com
- Flyer Delivery – Deliver fliers around town
- Bring snacks for volunteers, no shift required.
Q: How do I sign-up?
A. You need to go the REGISTER/LOGIN page to create an account. Once the account is created you can log-in and select a volunteer time available. Click the link below to volunteer.
Q: Who can help?
A. Moms, Dads, grandparents, expecting parents, aunts, uncles, anyone over 18! Children under 18 are not allowed to volunteer or be with you while volunteering.
Q: What if I am expecting, nursing or have a special medical need?
A. We can work with you! Email us and let’s work out a plan that works best to meet your need.
Q: What type of experience do I need?
A. The only experience needed is helping others with a good attitude. Help other volunteers, shoppers and buyers.
Q: What will I be doing?
A. Team volunteers are a huge part of making our sale successful from the beginning to end. We start by setting up the event, then on to inspecting and organizing before the sale, followed by helping shoppers and checking out buyers during the event. We then pick up and pack up for another sale!
Q: What if I still have questions?
A. Email our volunteer coordinator and they’ll be happy answer any questions you may have!