Tagging Valet Service
- Do you hear of all your friends shopping and making money at consignment sales?
- Do you have beautiful children’s clothes you will probably just donate?
- We can do the work for you and you get to enjoy all the benefits without the hassle!
Our Tagging Valet Service is ready to jump in and get all your great items ready to sell at The Berea Kids consignment sale. We’re here to make your life easier – just clear out your kids’ closets, bedrooms and playrooms and we’ll help you earn some money while you’re at it.
To sign up, please contact our Valet coordinator.
Valet customers receive a seller’s pass to shop the presale before the public sale! Earn 40% of your sales, shop early, and minimal time involved!
How does the tagging service work
- Email us to request an application. Return the application and pay the $15 Tagging Service Registration via PayPal.
- You will then be contacted for an appointment to bring your items to a drop-off location. We must know in advance how many large items you have in addition to clothing.
- Gather your cleaned items together in boxes that will NOT be returned. Any hangers are appreciated! Items that you would like to sell together must be attached.
- Discount/Donate are required to participate in this service! You will not be able to pick-up any unsold items at the end of the sale. All unsold items will be donated. No exceptions!
- First Come First Served and spaces are limited.
- This service fills up quickly, so please email us soon!